The Haemophilia Society of Singapore (HSS) has set aside $20,000 for the above scholarship fund in memory of Mrs. Dulcie Wilson.
Terms and Conditions :
- The award is open to all member of the Haemophilia Society of Singapore (HSS) who have haemophilia.
- Applicants must be pursuing studies in a recognized local tertiary institution (polytechnic/university).
- Grants of a maximum of $1,000 per academic year will be granted to a maximum of 3 members per year. The scholarship is given on a yearly basis.
- Applicants who are currently receiving or have received scholarship/bursary award from other organizations are not eligible to apply for the above award.
- A member must be a paid-up member at the point of application.
- Factors taken into consideration during the selection process include academic results, household and per capita income, and length of membership as well as the character of the applicant.
- Attendance for successful applicants at the award presentation ceremony is compulsory unless there is a valid reason.
- Applicants will be informed of the success of their application(s) and the confirmed date and details of the award presentation.
- Successful applicants are required to submit report card/ examination results at least every 6 months.
- The decision of the committee is final and the committee reserves the right to approve or reject any application.
Click here to download the application form.